Mother threw an impromptu, birthday party gig with extended family for Pea. We can hardly believe that Pea turned 4. I love to hear Pea speak in her 4 yo pre-school voice. Her voice possesses a beauty and trust
and an innocence about it. She bats her eyes and poses coyly all the time,
loving to play dress-up. Kong swears that she acts like me, but I don't see it. Anyho...
The last few weeks have been a real joy, watching Pea change and grow. We thank God for P's continued health and the gift of both our children.
and an innocence about it. She bats her eyes and poses coyly all the time,
loving to play dress-up. Kong swears that she acts like me, but I don't see it. Anyho...
The last few weeks have been a real joy, watching Pea change and grow. We thank God for P's continued health and the gift of both our children.
My dudes, Koopa and Kong.
This is Grand-Daddy. We laughed hard, all day long.



No comments:
Post a Comment